Monday, June 3, 2013

Review of What's Your Mark?

I think about the phrase "mirror mirror on the wall" as a rhetorical question sometimes.  I already know the answer to the questions however it challenges me to put them into words and perspectives. The book "What's Your Mark" did the same for me.

I know about and understand the verses that call for me to "leave my mark" on mankind while I am here.  That sometimes becomes difficult in the busy bustling life that I have.  This book allowed me to see how many people fit their mark into the simply every day lives that they live.  I think it's neat and clever too that whenever I look at the cover of the I see the reflection of my face.  With that being said, the book continually reminds me to be the reflection of Christ in all that I do.

The book offers many different people from different walks of life to see how people live their life for Christ. It was nice to read and see different points of view and how they are using their gifts and talents for kingdom work!

It's a good read and I suggestion you pick it up to see how others are striving to leave a mark on their community!

No comments:

Post a Comment